BullSwap is a fully decentralized exchange. It’s a 100% on-chain market making which allows swaps to occur between ERC20 tokens in a fully decentralized and secure way.
Defi is turning the global economy on its head for the past year. The finance sector is getting more transparent with the Defi movement that is changing the old financial products into trustless protocols that do not require intermediaries. DeFi apps are an amalgam of decentralized applications (DApps), digital assets, and protocols that leverage the public blockchains like Ethereum.
Why Do We Need DeFi?
One might ask why do we need DeFi when the crypto market is already a decentralized and borderless domain. Cryptocurrencies usage is still dependent on centralized exchanges with the majority of cryptocurrencies being managed by centralized organizations. This can cause centralized point-of-failures within the ecosystem.
DeFi has the potential to craft a unique niche for itself in the crypto space and bring around 1.7 billion people around the world who still do not have access to essential financial services. These people can experience financial security and growth by just having an internet connection to access smart contracts.
BullSwap – the Future of Cryptocurrencies Trading
Launched on the Ethereum mainnet, BullSwap is a decentralized exchange that does not depend on anything apart from Ethereum blockchain to operate.
- Anyone can access Bullswap using web3 and embed functionalities of BullSwap into their applications.
- There are two Smart contracts of Bullswap – Exchange contract and factory contract. They are written in both solidity and Vyper.
- It does not require any time-taking registration process with KYC and allows simplicity of wallet to wallet trading without the hassle of KYC documents.
- With a number of servers spread across a number of places, it is practically impossible to hack into the BullSwap system. This provides robust security.
- The exchange is fully decentralized and extremely easy to use.
- It is a 100% on-chain marketing that allows the swap process between ERC20 tokens. It also allows swap between ETH to ERC20 tokens and vice versa.
- The system uses much less gas than most of the famous DeFi exchanges like Uniswap, Bancor, IDEX, EtherDelta, 0X, etc.
- The smart contracts of BullSwap hold liquidity reserves of various tokens, fulfilling trades based completely on these reserves.
- Its instant swap feature allows the token trade directly between the user’s wallet and the wallet where everyone would directly receive the token even without depositing any money to BullSwap exchange.
- It’s “Add Liquidity” function allows anyone to add liquidity to the BullSwap liquidity pool and become a liquidity provider. Liquidity providers get profits from BullSwap exchange fees.
- Swap Protocol used by BullSwap is a seamless wallet to wallet system which provides the user’s access to hundreds of markets directly from their own wallets.
- With the MetMask extension for Google Chrome, Vivaldi, Opera, and Firefox browsers, BullSwap has made it easy for web applications to interact with the Ethereum blockchain. To interact with BullSwap token sale and all other future applications, you need to have MetaMask installed.
- The entire BullSwap process is fully automated through smart contracts. You will experience decentralization at its finest with no human interactions involved.
- All the transactions on BullSwap are irreversible and transparent on the Ethereum blockchain.
- There are zero built-in fees as token swaps on BullSwap do not apply fees to the conversion they execute. Users only pay the GAS which is required to transact with the underlying blockchain.
- DeFi exchanges like BullSwap protect privacy the most. Users can directly connect to the BullSwap exchange without exposing their personal information.
- BullSwap is open to any user from any part of the world. You just need to have an internet connection to connect to your wallet.
Future of DeFi Applications
With many DeFi applications burgeoning in the Crypto market, gradually most of the centralized exchanges will be replaced by the likes of BullSwap, UniSwap, DODO, KyBER Market, etc. In the last few months, the crypto world has seen billion of dollars of investment in DeFi applications and it is expected that more than 300 billion USD dollars would be invested in DeFi projects like BullSwap in near future.
The Advent of BVL Token
BullSwap token or BVL is meant to be the main token of exchange and an economic incentive for people to participate in the BullSwap ecosystem. The arrival of BVL is anticipated with bated breath as it puts stability at the forefront. BVL has staking ability and its main focus is community governance.
For every transaction paid in BVL, the BullSwap token holders would receive 80% of the transaction fee as a reward. This process will help and motivate the BullSwap token holders to keep holding and trading more BVL tokens. Only those BVL token which are in lock-up positions qualify for the distribution process.
The Token Sale Details
Bullswap is geared towards building the next-gen DeFi apps and aims at raising an investment fund with a hard cap of 2,000,000 USD. During the token sales, a total of 50,000,000 tokens will be sold. The unsold tokens from ILO rounds as well as private sales will be burned.
The network of cryptocurrencies exchanges is improving the blockchain technology and BullSwap has all the newest technologies to become the innovator that will lead the blockchain industry to the next generation of decentralized exchange protocol. It has the capacity to release the full potential of DeFi exchange. BullSwap would be a landmark in supporting the cryptocurrency revolution with its cutting-edge technologies and its ability to boost the liquidity of the overall market.
With BullSwap superseding UniSwap in terms of less gas usage for ERC20 to ERC20 trades, it is definitely going to bring a change in the DeFi applications ranking. As the last point, BullSwap and UniSwap both are open-source platforms that are prone to security issues. But BullSwap with its numerous servers located in numerous locations makes it impossible to be hacked and disallows security breach.